Peace of Mind for Property Owners – our EXCLUSIVE DEAL!
Take the worry out of maintaining your property for only $10/week!*
Our Asset Care Package is a dedicated, tailor made service designed to ensure owning your property remains hassle free. We are available 24/7, with up to 10 call outs per year to your property to address any electrical breakdowns. This includes a free yearly RCD/smoke alarm check. *No labour charge. Subscription paid annually.
The Main Points…
For $520+gst /year you will receive:
- Electrical labour FREE for 10 electrical breakdowns – 24/7
- FREE RCD/smoke alarm check valued at $129
- If you stay with the package, any smoke alarm changed by Precise Electrical WA will be guaranteed for 10 years from date of replacement
- A $100 credit will be applied to the following year if no claims are made, you will still get another free RCD/smoke alarm check
- The same fantastic service that you have been receiving from Precise Electrical WA
- If you do manage to go over 10 call outs, all further electrical work will be at a special customer rate
- BEST OF ALL – Peace of mind
One out of hours call out would cost a minimum of $429. The electrical award requires the electrician to be compensated a minimum of 3 hours at out of hours rate, door to door, even if he is on site for a short time.
Full Terms + Conditions:
- “Precise Electrical WA” means Precise Electrical WA Pty Ltd (ACN 131 380 348) atf Precise Electrical Trust (ABN 25 833 165 743) trading as Precise Electrical.
- “Client” means the Owner of the Property as set out in the details above.
- “Annual Maintenance Program” means the prepaid program of Work provided under this Agreement as specified in clause 3.
- “Price” means the Price payable for the Services under clause 4 below.
- “Term” means one calendar year from the commencement date of this Agreement.
- “Services” means all services supplied by Precise Electrical WA to the Client at the Client’s request from time to time under the Annual Maintenance Program.
- The Client is taken to have exclusively accepted and is immediately bound, jointly and severally, by these terms and conditions in addition to Precise Electrical WA’s General Terms and Conditions from time to time if the Client places an order for or accepts delivery of any Services. In the event of any conflict between these Maintenance Terms and the General Terms, these Maintenance Terms shall prevail.
- These terms and conditions may only be amended with Precise Electrical WA’s consent in writing.
- The Services included for the Price during the Term shall be 10 call outs with an electrician attending the Property. for any breakdown or fault together with an RCD and smoke alarm inspection. The Client acknowledges that after hours callouts are for emergencies only and that Precise Electrical WA may charge the Client for afterhours callouts which are not urgent in nature.
- This Annual Maintenance Program will be specific to one property set out above and not transferrable to any other Client other than a related party as defined under the Corporations Act 2001.
- The Work does not include:
- Any materials, parts or additional equipment;
- Any trades people other than Precise Electrical WA electrician. If additional trade persons are required for specific callouts such as plasterers or plumbers, the Client will be liable for arranging and paying such additional persons;
- New installation or changes to existing installations. The Work is breakdown and fault services only;
- Rewiring or material changes to the layout of wiring;
- Remediation of pre-existing non-compliant electrical or other work to bring fault Work within standards;
- Second callouts for work which Precise Electrical WA has previously advised the Client requires rectification to avoid recurrence where the Client has failed to undertake such rectification works.
- Any work related to white goods;
- Deliberate damage or vandalism.
- If the Client provides materials or equipment, no warranty as to such equipment is provided. Failure of such equipment will be the sole liability of the Client and any additional work required to replace or repair such equipment will not be Work under this Agreement.
My tenant has reported a socket is not working and cracked, is this covered?
- YES, the labour would all be covered.
- You would only receive a small invoice for the cost of the socket
- Estimated saving $88
The extract fan has stopped working in the main bathroom, what charges will apply?
- The electrician will attend site, investigate the exhaust fan and if required replace it.
- The only charge to you would be for the exhaust fan.
- Estimated saving $88
The RCD in my property has tripped and won’t reset and it is 7pm on a Saturday evening, what will happen?
- An electrician will contact the tenant and advise on the actions to determine if the issue is due to one of their appliances or not
- If the issue is not an appliance, then an electrician will be mobilized to site. The electrician will fault find and if possible resolve the issue whilst on site.
- If required, the electrician will return to complete the repair.
- The only charges to you would be the materials used
- Savings in excess of $429
The oven in my property won’t heat up, what is covered?
- Having purchased the Precise Electrical WA Asset Care Package the electricians labour covered will include:
- Attending site and diagnosing the fault
- Collect the part
- Fitting the new part
- The only cost you will receive will be for the part(s) required
- Estimated saving $220
Yes, sign me up please!
Fill in your details below and click ‘send’ to get started.