We are looking for a self-motivated, outgoing person to fill an Office Supervisor/Planner role within our team.
In the role you will be expected to:
- Manage the daily work for the electricians including work priorities, material usage and time taken for each job
- Planning work to meet customer timescales and communicating efficiently with both customers and electrical staff
- Responding to customer requests in a timely and efficient manner
- Management of electrical staff work reports including testing requirements, new work identification, ensuring test results and supplier invoices are received prior to invoicing
- Monitoring, recording and communicating staff KPI’s to the team
- Overseeing and auditing the administration team work to meet team KPI’s including Customer Testing Management and daily invoicing
- Aiding management with additional Procedures or policies to ensure compliance with current regulations and to meet the growing company’s needs.
To meet the requirements of this role, you must be able to adapt productively to a fast changing workload and work priority. Excellent communication skills with self-confidence are a must, additionally you will need to be an organised person, able to delegate effectively and able to ask difficult questions to ensure all work is carried out to a high standard. You will need to be detail conscious and follow procedures .
Prior knowledge of MYOB, excel spreadsheets and Microsoft word will be looked upon favourably.
The job is a permanent position on a full time basis. If you are interested in this exciting opportunity to join our growing business, please send your CV and covering letter to