Precise Electrical is a family owned and run business with a great attention to detail. Safety is our number one priority along with customer satisfaction. As an electrician with us you will be impeccably tidy both in your appearance, cleanliness of company vehicles and job sites, all the while having a clear, energetic focus on client satisfaction.
Come and join our expanding team in this challenging electrical maintenance role.
Precise Electrical carries out work in the local Mining, Industrial, commercial and domestic sectors.
We require a WA Licensed Electrical Mechanic with the following attributes :-
- Exceptionally punctual & well presented
- Safety conscious
- Have great communication skills
- Be able to work unsupervised or in a team
- Be able to deal direct with clients on a daily basis
- Have a “I can do” Hard working attitude
- Have sound fault finding skills
- Have an eye for detail
- Be prepared to go on an “On call roster”
- Be able to pass a police clearance check
Please do not apply unless you have the following minimum qualifications :-
- WA ‘A’ Grade Electrical Licence
- Open ACMA cabling licence
- Clean driving licence
- EWP licence
- Construction white/blue card
We offer an excellent package including mobile phone, IPad, uniform and vehicle. Working hours are flexible and the type of work varied.
Please note : The majority of our work is routine maintenance, with installation/fit out work on occasion.